Easter Ties For My L'il Guys

Here are the Easter ties I made for my boys. I always said I would never dress my kids in matching clothes (after growing up with matching taffeta dresses for me & my sisters!)...but it is TOO cute and I gave in! I love seeing them in matching outfits and Kingston loves when his little brother is dressed like him too. Oh and did you notice the cut above Kingston's eye?? He had a nasty fall this week but luckily no stitches, just tape!


















I have a thing for aqua and red...I just love that vibrant combo! I painted the red bunnies on using a stencil and acrylic paint. I do like using fabric paint, but I didn't have red and acrylic is permanent on fabric too.








For the tie I used This tutorial and pattern with a couple alterations. I used elastic on the neck band instead of Velcro since I ran out if fabric. Next time I will go with the Velcro...these are hard to squeeze over my boys' massive heads!


The Girl Creative


{ Amy }


Comments

  1. Way too cute! You also have some very cute models! Thanks for sharing the blog tutorial to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these ties are fabulous! truly.

    I'm your new follower!
    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts