iPad Cover

Here is the iPad cover I came up with! I forgot to take pics along the way...oops! I just measured around the iPad and cut out 4 pieces - front & back from outer fabric and lining fabric. I used an old fleece blanket for the lining as it's nice and soft and adds a little cushion.





I was to lazy to break out my button-holer, so opted for Velcro. The button was just added for looks ; )


Here are some tutorials for IPad Covers if you are interested!

One Shabby Chick: An IPad Cover Tutorial

The Cottage Home: IPad Sleeve Tutorial


{ Amy }

Comments

  1. That looks awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you get a chance to plant some seeds this summer! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric choice! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts